Leaky Gut is when the pores in the intestine widen and the undigested food particles and toxins that are supposed to be blocked are allowed to make their way into the bloodstream. Because these particles are not supposed to be in the blood, they cause the immune to go into attack mode, which can often lead to allergies and food sensitivities.
Do you suffer from
- Food Sensitivity/ Allergy
- Inflammatory Bowel
- Autoimmune conditions
- Thyroid issues
- Joint Pain/Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Skin issues
- Mood Disorders
- Malabsorption issues
Lifestyle & Dietary Recommendations:
- Eliminate alcohol consumption during the GI healing phase.
- Avoid use of aspirin and NSAIDS and if you are on prescribed aspirin then consult your health care provider.
- Avoid all allergenic foods, coffee, tea and soda
- Avoid sugar and artificially sweetened products
- Avoid hydrogenated oils, fried foods and plant oils such as corn oil, soybean oil, safflower oil and sunflower oil high in linoleic acid.
- Avoid gluten products during the gut repair phase.
- Control stress and practice good night sleep
1. Healthy Gut Support Purchase here
2. Super E Purchase here
3. Stomach Soothe Purchase here
4. Zinc Citrate Purchase here
5. Pantothenic Acid Purchase here