Fibromyalgia is a condition of soft tissue pain, muscular stiffness, fatigue, disturbed sleep, cognitive
impairment, depression and unexplained symptoms which slow down the activities of daily living.
Lifestyle Changes Recommended
1. Control stress. Keep sometime for yourself and engage yourself in relaxing activities.
2. Get regular exercise as well as physical therapy or massage
3. Avoid corticosteroids and NSAIDS
4. Avoid alcohol and caffeine
1. Avoid gluten and dairy products
2. Avoid sugar and hydrogenated oils
3. Avoid Omega 6 oils such as safflower, sunflower, soybean and corn oils
4. Eat Omega 3 anti-inflammatory foods such as salmon, mackerel and sardines
5. Green tea and chamomile tea are soothing and helpful
To learn more about Fibromyalgia, click here and read our 2014 October newsletter.
For consultation contact 585.690.3782.
Learn more about our Custom Weight Loss Program - Find My Skinny Genes