There are two common forms of arthritis. Osteoarthritis is common degenerative joint disease that causes disability and Rheumatoid arthritis is systemic inflammatory disease characterized by autoimmune response that causes pain and disfigurement in peripheral joints..
Lifestyle Changes Recommended
1. Get regular exercise as well as physical therapy or massage
2. Take hot baths with Epsom salts or plain MSM powder
1. Drink at least 8 glasses of purified water daily
2. Avoid processed sugars
3. Avoid white flour and all refined carbohydrates including cereals and pasta those that made with yeast such as bread, bagel and muffins
4. Avoid caffeine and diet sodas
5. Avoid safflower, corn, sunflower and soybean oils as these oils aggravate inflammation
6. Avoid allergenic foods and junk food
In addition to the changes recommended in lifestyle and diet, the following supplements are suggested:
1. ArthroCare Purchase here.
Call 585.690.3782 for consultation.
Learn more about our Custom Weight Loss Program - Find My Skinny Genes